ID, R, W, CS
FID: 110, 112, 113, 114, 115
Module for reading and writing through OBD2 connector by CAN-bus Bosch EDC17CV41 ECUs used in trucks/industrial vehicles Tata-Daewoo, New Holland, CASE, CLAAS, Iveco, Doosan.
ECU is based on MCU Infineon Tricore TC1797 with internal flash memory 4.0Mb.
Allows to read and write calibration area through CAN-bus with checksumm correction on writing.
- Iveco Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 110)
- Tata-Daewoo Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 112)
- CASE/New Holland Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 113)
- CLAAS Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 114)
- Doosan Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 115)
- Tigercat Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 116)
- Pi Makina Bosch EDC17CV41 (FID: 119)
Attention! Some of supported vehicles are using 24V voltage onboard. Please use J2534 adapters with 24V support or connect ECU on the bench.
New ECU types will be added as soon as possible!
- ECU Hardware (70)
- Engine management (211)
- BitBox software (34)
- BitEdit software (67)
- MMC flash software (49)
- PCM Flash software (62)
- Exhaust / Downpipe (20)
- Rotrex (10)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Win-OLS (6)