ID, VR, R, W, CS
We are glad to inform you, that today the Master/Slave system is ready to open testing for our customers and from now Slave version is available to purchase. We have successfully finished internal testing in which several our customers participated!
What is it?
If you have several branches or regular customers to whom you are doing mod files, and they are interested in our product – they can receive all modules which you have, but they will have no access to your files, and you keep a secret of your developments. They also as well as you will have an opportunity to read and write files, but only you will be able to see them and that, much important, the file will be only written with your permission. Also, you will know when the file has been written, and when there is no.
How it works?
You can attach infinite number of Slave keys to your Master (now regular) key:
- You are purchasing Slave key and attach it to you Master key.
- Slave runs applications, connecting to the vehicle and reads the file as usual. At the end of reading it will be offered to send a request for calibration to the Master – to you, he fills the form shown in the screenshot.
- You will see his request in Master files window. You can save original file, and upload modified or original file to your Slave for writing.
- After that Slave press Write and select the file from your files, prepared for him and after successful writing file will be marked as USED.
- Slave can’t use one file more than once!
Actually, file transfer does not happen between you and Slave. All files are stored in the protected storage, and access to it provides only your Master key! You do not transfer files each other and also precisely know that Slave already used the file!
How much it costs?
One Slave dongle costs 50 EUR and 200 EUR for the first license activation with 1 year free usage (subscription). After 1 year usage each next year costs 200 EUR.
Slave have access to all Master purchased modules and there is no reason to buy any new module to each slave. All purchased families available for ALL Slave dongles!
What does ‘open testing’ means?
To bring the system to complete state, we need real testing on real customers and vehicles. Then will be able to make the system more useful and easy for you. In return for this, for the period of testing you get a free period of use. In other words, when the open testing period ends, all subscription terms will be discarded and you will receive a whole year of use from the end of the testing period.
- ECU Hardware (70)
- Engine management (211)
- BitBox software (34)
- BitEdit software (67)
- MMC flash software (49)
- PCM Flash software (62)
- Exhaust / Downpipe (20)
- Rotrex (10)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Win-OLS (6)